Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful for many things which include God, Family, Friends
very basic yes but this year i've learned to rely more on God
and just trust that he knows what he's doing with me,I have grown
so much because of him and for that i'm thankful. My family because
at the end of the day they are the one's that will always be there
for me and i couldn't live without them. Friends more specifically best or
good friends that make me want to be a better person and are patient with
me in whatever i'm going through. without them i don't know who i would be
and what i would be doing with my life. can't imagine life without them.
I'm Thankful.

2 comments:

  1. =) Following. But through the RSS feed, so Blogger doesn't show it.

    Thanks for the invite. Happy to read.

    HAPPY thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete