Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not Again

life hits me again.
it's like i'm standing still; wanting to move
but too much is going on and i can't even take a step
i can't even think.
i'm caught in a web of thoughts and questions.
i just want to get out, to just be able to enjoy.
but life is not that easy.
if it were, everyone would have a happy ending.
there wouldn't be sadness. or war.
instead everyone would be singing and dancing.
i'm overwhelmed with life right now.
i want to get away from it.
but running away from it would be such a cowardly thing to do.
god has told me many time to not be anxious and to not worry
about the future or what lays ahead of me.
yet there are those days where it takes a hold of me.
i know i'm stronger then this. i know god will help me through it.
i need to pray. i need to focus. i need to be calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment